cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI4.2SP6 Promotion Status: Failure - No Objects Found in the job instance

0 Kudos

Hello,

Hope all is well. I installed BI4.2SP6 and the promotion management tool is not able to promote any biar file.

Here is list things that I have tried:

When import the biar file

1. I click on test promotion I get the following message: warning promotion status=warning: can't apply override; Override information is not available
  2. When click on promotion I get the following message: Failure - No Objects Found in the job instance
  3. When click on import override I get the following message: Sorry, Promotion management application is unable to process your request. The error from the server is: The selected file is not supported UnsupportedLCMBIAE.
  4. I recreate the CMS repository and it did not fix our issue.

Need your support.

Thanks,

Waleed

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have fixed your primary tag as your question has no relation to BI Platform Support tool.
Please select more careful next time.

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hi Denis and Elumalai,

Thanks for quick response. Good news I found the solution 🙂

I created sample biar files with one webi report. The issue was environment variables. The image that was restored contain java classpath variable that contain BO jar files for SDK dev work. These jar files was for BI4.2SP3. So, the promotion tool was calling reference jars for BI4.2SP3... after deleted the classpath, bounce BO and promotion tool start working. My lucky day 🙂

Thanks for all your support!