Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Apps - 500 Error

AlexDong
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hi experts,

1. I tried to use "web preview" function and it will throw an API 500 error without any application tiles, even I have several one before. Please check the below screenshot.Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 10.28.11.png

2. I tried to use "mobile preview" in IOS and although there were apps but not with the one I wanted to test. And the app list is totally messed up cause I didn't even have all these applications. Don't know where do they come from :).

IMG_4134.PNG

I am not sure whether I am the only bad luck guy. Thanks for any clue!

AlexDong
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
hi all, thanks for all your replies. It's OK now after I asked another colleague who never logon before to login.
View Entire Topic
michaltvrdy74
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi. 

I have problem with error 500 too (even though little bit different). 

1. APP is saved

2. Build application

3. Deploy application

4. Open new window or other browser and use the link created while deploying

5. "Internal server error" occurs (in console : Error 500).

But, when I use the same instance of the browser, where I'm already logged in CIS, applications starts normally. 

So I think, there is some problem while opening or accessing CIS to authenticate user to Preview or start already built application.

Problem is in Build Apps and SAP should to repair it ...  

michaltvrdy74
Participant
0 Kudos
ADD : When I start previosly deployed version of the app (name ag<xxx>), it works fine. Problem is only while starting new version of app (name buildapps<xxx>).
Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos
I'll have to test some more. I clicked the link and it also didn't work for me. I then found the app manually in HTML5 Applications in the BTP cockpit, and from there I could open the app.
michaltvrdy74
Participant
0 Kudos
In my case it doesn't works from BTP environment either. And last but no least, I can't offer to customer using BTP instead of direct URL link ...
AlexDong
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-blog-posts/what-s-new-for-sap-build-apps-enhanced-fusion-d... This should resolve. "If you currently have an SAP Build Apps project deployed to SAP Build Work Zone, you should not encounter any issues. However, once you update your app, create a new build and deploy it to your SAP Build Work Zone page you will notice that access to the app will not work. Note: All SAP Build Apps users must make the changes described below before you deploy and integrate a new app version to SAP Build Work Zone, otherwise you risk losing access to your projects. "