Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner in LMDB

jjuncos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In our Solution Manager 7.10 SP12 we are filling the value for Sold-To Party in Technical System, in this case business partner 53 for CRD00004

Seems like if this value is not populate to the other components inside CRD00004. For example in Alert Inbox in Technical Monitoring we have 3 alerts for the same system, but the field Sold-To Party is only filled in CRD00004~ABAP, and is empty in the others

The same issue occurs if the alert is in Managed Objects like Database or Hosts. I have tried to fill this information in LMDB for database and host but the tab Business Partner is not available in these cases.

Does anyone know how we can fill this information?

Regards

View Entire Topic
Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose, nice to see you fighting with solman also 😉

I just check on one of our systems, and we have a more field update with sold-to-party, in that system I don't have the technical monitoring so I can't check if it can be solved with that fields.

I see that there is a tab for update the sol-to-party on a different levels, technical system, product system, logical component header and logical component instance.

Check if all that fields are update, i hope that can solve your problem.

I found time ago that on the logical component, there is a problem and the BP ( sold-to-party ) are not stored correctly after click on save button, tell me if you found that and I will search the SAP Note that solve that problem. I also will check that on another system where technical monitoring is running to check if there is a problem like you.

Big hugs Friend Jose,

jjuncos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Lluis,

Nice to see again!! I've never stopped to fight with Solman 😉

I have checked this field but it does not solve my problem, host and database is with sold-to party empty. You can check this in Technical monitoring->System Monitoring and in host or database tab open monitoring and you will see Sold-To Party with no values...

The SAP note you refer are 1957919 - Business Partner Assignment to a Product System is not saved.

and 1954334 - Logical Components loses the assignment to Business Partner in the LMDB editor

both do not apply to my system

Regards.

Jose