cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar weeks no longer available as of 2022 QRC2?

k_roussel
Explorer

As of 2022 QRC2 it no longer seems possible to show calendar weeks assigned to the calendar months in SAC. You have to designate a week pattern to the periods instead. You used to be able to do this, is anyone aware of a workaround?

View Entire Topic
DebjitSingha
Active Contributor

Hi k_roussel,

I am on 2022.15 and I can still do this.

Try creating Calculated dimensions like below. This will become a dedicated date field. Independent of your original date field.

Or

add property of date field into your report (this will appear as adjacent column to main date field). Date filed context menu > Properties > Week

Or

the standard way, change hierarchy of date field to Year, Week, Day

You can play around with first option to create combination as you like here a commination of week number concatenated with year.

Viewers/ readers - If you find above information helpful, feel free to up-vote (arrows on left side).

-Debjit

k_roussel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi debjit.singha ,

Thank you, this is very helpful and I think I could use your concatenation method as a workaround. However, my current issue is that I want to be able to drill up and down from Month to Week and currently the weeks can only be assigned to Months based on the pattern defined in the model preferences, whereas before you could just see the number of weeks actually in the month. Are you aware of a fix for this?

DebjitSingha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi k_roussel,

That's correct seems like a change from previous releases. As you said, you can use the contact option with current hierarchy drill down to achieve a bit similar behavior. You end up with two columns though.

Thanks,
Debjit