Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling the Custom Adobe form for Payment Advice F110

mayurespatil11
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Team ,

we have configured the custom adobe form for Payment advice output in the FBZP .But in the output always the standard payment advice adobe form is triggered ( F110_AVIS_INT ) for F110 .

Even I have implemented the BTE 00002040 also to make the custom adobe form to trigger. in the BTE , I am passing the custom adobe form in the parameter C_FINAA-FORNR .

Still the custom adobe form output is not triggering . it is always the standard adobe form is triggered and the standard adobe form ( F110_AVIS_INT ) output is displayed in the spool always .could you please help me how can i trigger the custom adobe for payment advice . please let me know if any steps i am missing here in triggering the custom form .

I have attached the screen shots for FBZP and BTE for reference .

View Entire Topic
pankajypatil
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mayuresh,

Please check if you have assigned the form in FBZP payment method in company code. Then system will give priorty to payment method form.

mayurespatil11
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj ,

it is not allowing us to select the PDF ( adobe form ) in the form details in the Payment method in company code section in FBZP.

it is allowing only script . please find the screen shot.

we have already maintained the custom adobe form in Paying company codes section for the corresponding company code in form details .

Any changes need in the program side to trigger the custom adobe form ?.

Thanks.