cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't open SAP HANA Web-based Development Workbench.

0 Kudos

Hi,Team.

I can't open SAP HANA Web-based Development Workbench on trial account.

If open the URL below, it's blank screen.

https://s11hanaxs.hanatrial.ondemand.com/sap/hana/xs/ide/autologon/?a=s0015090084trial&p=hana&h=acco...

Could you tell me how to resolve step about this issue ?

I once deleted hana instance, but can't open workbench.

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience experienced in using the Trial WebIDE. The situation should be better now.

Best Regards,

~Dimitar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could not find the HANA web based development workbench in my trial account. can you please let me know where to find it.

BenedictV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogendra,

On the HCP page, click on 'Database and Schema' on the left. I will show you your trial instance. Click on it > the next screen should show you the link to the Web Workbench.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

I did as u suggested, still can not see the link.

Cédric_Hebert
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

It should be right under where you cropped your screenshot

Also: the URL is something like: https://s11hamaxs/hanatrial.ondemand.com/sap/hana/ide/editor , compare to your path where you had /sap/hana/xs/ide/autologon

If this still does not help, have a look at the error message when the blank page is being returned (use the developer tools to check that, I have a 403 forbidden reply on your URL, see below)

Hope this helps

Cédric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cedric,

Thanks for taking time out, but unfortunately there is nothing like development tool appearing in my trial account.

OliverGoetz
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Yogendra,

you created the instance with the wrong type. "HANA (<shared>)" can only be used as plain database (for Java applications).

You need to create the instance either with "HANA XS (<shared>)" or "HANA MDC (<trial>)" to use the Web-based development for XS applications.

Best regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Thanks a lot. It came now.

BenedictV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yogendra,

I would strongly advice you to create a HANA MDC instance. It is like your own productive instance with SYSTEM user and all privileges.

The HANA XS on the other hand has very limited authorizations and can be a little confusing with the DEV_ and NEO_ schemas for developement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

Thanks a lot for your help and advice. I really appreciate this advice because this was something I dint even posted and still you took time out to advice. Thanks again, I will change it to MDC and also will try to explore more about different Databases and Schemas offered by HCP.

Cheers