cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see the projects on Agent ( SAP_IPA_05081 )

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have several projects and several environments for each one. But few days ago, i couldn't see any of this projects on my agent.

Every environment has the agent, and the agent has the right tenant.( I checked and re-add many times.)

Also i can see my agent on the "Agents" part of the cloud.

But, when i click on the agent it gives an error.

I tried to delete the agent and add it again several times. Then sometimes i can able to see some of the projects and sometimes i can not. And even if i can see the projects on the agent when i restart it, all of them are disappearing. And the error on the latest image comes up again.

I literally tried everything, if anyone knows something about it i would be very glad. Because we can't run any of our projects right now.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Efe

View Entire Topic
Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
edemirtas

Can you try deleting the package from the Environment and adding it again?

0 Kudos

Hi chaitanyapriya.puvvada,

I already tried that but didn't work unfortunately.

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This issue could have occurred if you had the same project in both the environments and if the package has been updated , there might have been a chance that the package has disappeared in one of the environments(which ideally should not )

Hence asked you to add the package again to the enviornment.

0 Kudos

I understand, but every project has it's own environment. I think the problem is the agent because when i click on the agent on the "Agents" tab it gives an error( I put the screenshot on the question. ). But i couldn't find anything about that error.

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you connect with me perosnally abt this issue using Messages feature in Community

0 Kudos

Messages feature is not working 😞