cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we integrate Sailpoint IAM with SAP IAG via GRC 12.0 (IAG bridge with GRC12.0)

iamgauravd421
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Currently we are using Sailpoint IAM as access request tool and Access Risk Analysis is being done via GRC and here we want to introduce SAP IAG for Cloud applications.

I have few questions regarding integration of Sailpoint IAM with SAP IAG:

1. Is it possible to directly connect Sailpoint IAM with SAP IAG?

2. If we integrate Sailpoint IAM with SAP GRC12.0 and further bridge GRC with SAP IAG, Can Sailpoint be used as a central application to initiate Access request. The intention of access provisioning is via GRC for On premise application & via IAG for cloud applications.

3. In case of above scenario, where cloud provisioning will be via IAG & on premise provisioning will be via GRC, can the Access Risk Analysis be centrally managed by GRC for both on-premise & Cloud Applications.

4. In SAP IAG, do we have direct connectors available for SAP Concur, Callidus & AWS Cloud?

Please let us know if I was able to frame my question properly and please share any available document for reference.

Thanks.

Regards,

Gaurav

former_member751591
Participant
0 Kudos

Welcome to the SAP Community! We wanted to give you the opportunity to take the tutorial to get started in SAP Community, as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members.

Additionally, by adding a picture to your profile you encourage readers to respond to your question. Learn more about your profile using Profile Tutorial

Thank you!

Frank_Meyer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a similar question. We want to use Sailpoint (IdentityIQ) as source for identity master data with IAS/IAG (no GRC, no IDM). It is possible to get the data to SAP IDM and I hope we can run a test and get some good results for IAS/IAG.

Regards

Frank

View Entire Topic
siddheshpai
Explorer
0 Kudos

I also have a similar query. We have a requirement to connect Ariba to our existing GRC 12.0. I came across IAG bridge functionality. I wanted to know how easy/complex it is to set up?

Thanks,

Siddhesh Pai

RameshVithanala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhesh,

Yes you can defenitely use SAP IAG Bridge functionality to connect to SAP Ariba and Its not complex to set it up.

Thanks

Ramesh