Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Log with SAPABAP1 on SAP Hana after restore the Backup

mariolamm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

i've an strange problem about this system. For few weeks ago we must reinstall both server (appl+hana db) with failture Linux kernel. Before the system we have complety new we made an backup.

Now i've implemented the new appl server and hana server. At this point works fine and connection established with the db.

At the moment when i starting the backup restore, it now not possible to log on SAPABAP1.

I'll get the error message User or DB Password wrong.

I've send the log also in the attamend.

The question is the Backup corrupted or missing some user?

Thank you for helping

Mario

HakanHaslaman
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Did you try to delete the system connection and re-add it?

mariolamm
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i do. Same problem exists.

View Entire Topic
BitanC
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Lamm,

There are multiple errors in the attached log it seems.

If I understood it correctly , the recovery itself is not completed because invalid credentials of sidadm provided in studio (probably) and non availability of a certain data backup.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!MESSAGE [SYSTEMDB@SCB svrlscb101-1.hs.coop.ch 00 (SYSTEM)] Error while restarting system !STACK 0 com.sap.ndb.studio.sapcontrol.SAPControlException: [SOAP-ENV:Server] Invalid Credentials at com.sap.ndb.studio.sapcontrol.operations.SAPControlOperation.execute(SAP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!ENTRY com.sap.ndb.studio.admin.model 2 0 2021-01-07 07:35:58.360 !MESSAGE recovery could not be completed, Directory '/var/instsoftw/lamm2/SCB/COMPLETE_DATA_BACKUP_databackup_0_1' not found

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the second one is mitigated , you take take a look into the below notes.

2166496 - When trying to stop HANA through SAP HANA Studio, the following error appears "Error while stopping system [SOAP-ENV:Server] Invalid Credentials"

2922227 - Entering the SAP Control Credentials for <sidadm> in SAP HANA Cockpit 2.0 or HANA Studio fails with the error " Error validating SAP Control credentials".