cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chatbot cannot identify person names separated with comma/and/space

former_member473151
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We are working on a POC where we have integrated to conversational AI (chatbot).

I am facing issues while entering multiple person names and storing it.

1. We have created a bot where participant name is a requirement field. Currently, when we enter person name separated with space/and/comma, bot cannot identify it as different person names.

example: Karishma and Kanchan and Dolly / Karishma Kanchan Dolly / Karishma, Kanchan, Dolly

In the above case, it considers "Karishma and Kanchan" as one person name. Or "Karishma and Kanchan and Dolly " as one person name.

Same is happening when names are separated with space or comma.

Earlier space and comma did not work, but all the names separated with "and" were identified as different person names.

Now we are not able to store or use multiple names correctly. This issue is not happening with all the names, but with many person names.

Since Indian names were not identified as gold entity #person, we have created a custom entity #person-1 and we have trained this entity with more than 1000 data (names).

Still I am facing this issue.

Kindly request to help me resolving this.

View Entire Topic

Hi,

Can you tell me if you created a restricted or a free entity?
For a restricted entity, your list of name will train the entity but you need to adjust your entity strictness to be sure that only your words are detected as person.

If you created a free entity, I suggest to turn it into a restricted one because in your case you have a defined list of values (free entities doesn't not work with list of values).Best,

Best,

Doriane