cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Columns visible as rows when app is created using fiori list element

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created fiori list element report using cds . The report has about 40 fields/columns and looks perfect in Dev system ( Like ALV display ) but in Quality and Production the columns are displayed as rows ,only 8 rows are appearing as column and remaining are displayed as rows. I have added the table setting to Gridtable in manifest. I am not sure what else to be checked here. My report looks something like below

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Arpitha

View Entire Topic
julian_luetgen
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Arpitha,

this looks like you have different versions of UI5 in your Prod and Dev environment. Maybe even different configuration of applications.

In general I agree with Ramjee to keep lower numbers of columns, regardless the width of your columns seems to be to high for their content (at least from what I can see in the screenshot).

Since 1.87 the width calculation should be according to its content (corresponding configuration can be seen here: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAPUI5/96880755e4e64fcd96c12694f430fece/c0f6592a592e47f9bb6d09900de47412.h....
(This part is assuming you run Fiori elements v4)

Maybe check if there are some differences between your different systems in version or configuration. If that is not it, please provide more information on your setup, it is hard to judge what is going wrong otherwise.

Best regards,
Julian

Hello Julian,

Thank you for response, I checked UI5 version in different system and they were same across all systems. The issue got resolved after clearing bowser history and when changed the table type to Responsive table .

I would run cache programs in quality and production even then the report would still look the same ( Columns appearing as rows ), It was after deleting browser history or when checked in incognito mode the report looked fine.

Thank you,

Arpitha