cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect SAP On-Premise with SCP CF trial for WebIDE to consume Fiori Apps

Vignesh
Explorer

Hi,

As the usage of Neo trial of SCP is getting closed by November 13, 2020. As we have privileges to use Cloud Connector configuration in Neo environment. Whereas in Cloud Foundry, we don't see any option for Cloud connectors.

If its possible to do Cloud Connector setup in Cloud foundry as well, Please help to share the blog/link to setup Cloud connector for CF in SCP.

My main objective is to connect SAP OP with SCP WebIDE for Fiori Apps. Earlier I used to connect OP with SCP WebIDE in Neo environment.

Now, for newly created SCP accounts(trial), there is no option for Neo environment. Only CF is available and there too, no option available for Cloud Connector. Please help to provide detailed steps on how to rectify this...

Thanks & Regards,

Vignesh.

View Entire Topic
Vignesh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi dj.adams ,

Thank you for the response.

I had followed the steps for system setup from the link you have shared. But getting error while performing Check Connection (below screenshot for your reference).

And this error used to occur always, when I do Check connection. The same system I have connected to Neo trial environment for connecting WebIDE with same SAP OP system, which works all fine. I’m not sure what I’m missing… And it seems to be commonly occurring for most of them.

FYI Attached images for your reference… I’m connecting a local SAP system which I use for sandbox purpose.

SCP CF Destinations

Cloud Connector setup

Thanks & Regards,

Vignesh.