Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to CRM from BTP throws Cross error and END Button stops working

akshaya_p
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to connect to CRM system through destination configured in cloud connector.

I have configured the tile to CRM system through Dynamic URL(since webclient UI is deprecated).

When Navigation Occurs from Gateway system to CRM system , The End Button stops working

When I see the console , Im getting cross origin frame blocked errors. Any help here?

When Clicking end button

View Entire Topic
Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi aks1591,

I suppose you are trying to display a CRM application via the BTP Workzone Std (fka: Launchpad Service). Is that correct?

If so, have you tried to register the CRM system as Remote Content Provider on the BTP Workzone Launchpad as described below:

https://blogs.sap.com/2020/12/08/building-a-central-launchpad-using-sap-cloud-platform-launchpad-ser...

I'm not entirely sure that your CRM system will have the '/default_host/sap/bc/ui2/cdm3' service available and if I am not mistaken that service is only available when you deploy the SAP_UI add-on component. So, if you cannot manage to deploy the latest version of this component onto your CRM system the only other option would be to expose the CRM UI on a Netweaver Portal (which does feature such integration) and then integrate it via Cloud Connector with BTP Workzone Launchapd.

https://help.sap.com/docs/WZ_STD/8c8e1958338140699bd4811b37b82ece/f337b802513f437cb4f8cb02efe21990.h...

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Ivan

akshaya_p
Contributor
0 Kudos

We have that service available '/default_host/sap/bc/ui2/cdm3' . Can you help me understand what this service is used for and should it suffice if this service is active?

Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi aks1591,

That service is what enables the BTP service to communicate back and forth with your on-prem system to retrieve the objects that are required for BTP to display the on-prem tiles, etc.

Follow the steps from the blog I linked on this answer so you will be able to create the federated content and display the on-prem tiles on BTP.

Best regards,
Ivan

akshaya_p
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ivan.mirisola

Have Activated the service. SInce the application is not S4 HANA Based, its a normal cloud connector connection from BTP to CRM-OnPrem, I think the blog may not be applicable for us. The CRM WebUI is configured with the 'Dynaic URL option' in SAP BTP and URLs of the WebUI are whitelisted in CLoud Connector

akshaya_p
Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this Settings mentioned in the blog specific to Fiori APplications or can it be used for WEBCLientUI applications As well?

We do not use any fiori applications in our CRM system instead we work using WebClient UI

ivan.mirisola

Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi aks1591,

I believe you have to integrate the CRM UI on a Launchpad Tile (locally) first. Then, via Content Federation you will be able to retrieve that tile on BTP's Launchpad.

Maybe you could post your question as a CRM question instead of BTP, as it is more dependent on what CRM will support in terms of newer technologies such as BTP.

Best regards,
Ivan

akshaya_p
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan

tried that as well. Its going to the same URL and not opening 😞