cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection between AWS system and SAP BTP cockpit

MBalla
Explorer
0 Kudos

After installing the SAP Cloud Connector in AWS windows system, I have created the connection with BTP subaccount in SAP Cloud Connector. After that I have created the connection between the two system and it is reachable. Resource to the this connection is a RFC function module created in AWS backend system.
When trying to create a destination to this connection in SAP BTP cockpit (Destinations ~ new destinations ~ (type RFC) ) I am having this problem here when trying to check the connection.
Any tips how to fix this problem is appreciated!
Waiting for everyone's answer!

ashwinsk
Discoverer

Hi Mexhit,

You mentioned that you connected SAP Cloud Connector deployed on AWS windows system to BTP subaccount. We have similar requirement but the AWS windows system will not have internet access. My question is can we do VPC peering between Customer AWS VPC and SAP AWS VPC and route traffic between SAP Cloud connector and BTP subaccount through this VPC peering connection?

I know this is not related to your question but found it similar to my situation.

Regards,

Ashwin

maik_bosch
Contributor
0 Kudos

ashwinsk You made VPC Peering possible between AWS and BTP running on AWS? Any documentation available?

View Entire Topic
Tristan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mexhit,

the message given usually indicates, that the requested system can not be found in the specified cloud connector. This can easily happen, if you enter a mismatched Location ID in your destination compared to the one used by the Cloud Connector.

I kindly ask you to verify that you used the correct Location ID in your destination and cross-check the information displayed in your BTP with the data entered in the destionation.

I hope this helps,

Best Regards
Tristan

MBalla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tristan,

Actually it was not something regarding Location ID. After making some researches found that the real problem was regarding IP address used in SAP Cloud Connector and SAP BTP Cockpit environment.

Finally solved as a problem!

Thanks for your time in replying me!

Best Regards,
Mexhit