cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contrast Security no credentials found. Will not write environment files.

rizaldiramdlani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Error when I try to deploy my app both using mta deloy and cf push method, when I used the mta deploy I couldn't see any reason why my deployment error, then I just look what application causing the issue I found it was the service or -srv then I tried to deploy it manually using cf push then the errorlog pop out on why the app couldn't deployed. It was error during the staging phase and here's the part of the error logs.

Contrast Security no credentials found. Will not write environment files.

inside Sealights hook

service is not configured to run with Sealights

StagingError - Staging error: staging failed

Has any of you experienced this before. Hope you have some solutions thanks.

rizaldiramdlani
Explorer
0 Kudos

An instant update, I tried again doing Cf push on my service, but now It went well no issue at all while on the other hand I haven't made any changes to my code

rizaldiramdlani
Explorer
0 Kudos

And deploy with mta deploy still not work

Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi rizaldi.ramdlani,

I assume your srv module is built as a Java module.

It seems that during the diego cell staging phase and buildpack detection, the java buildpack detected it as an app using Sealights:

https://github.com/cloudfoundry/java-buildpack/blob/main/docs/framework-sealights_agent.md

Since after pushing it again via manifest file the java buildpack detected it correctly. I would assume this was a temporary issue or a bug on a newer java buildpack that was fixed by SAP Operations while you were trying to troubleshoot it.

Regarding the issue you are having with the MTA deployment, can you inspect the deployment logs by downloading them via command line:

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/0003022882

Best regards,
Ivan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)