cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not subscribe to Launchpad.

former_member200477
Participant

Hello,

I am trying to subscribe to Launchpad from my cloud trial account and i get the below error.

What is the issue here.

Thanks and Regards,

Navya

valteraraujo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Navya,

Today, Jan 18th, I tried again to unsubscribe and subscribe it again and it worked. I believe there were some glitch in the system.

Thanks,
Valter

View Entire Topic
GK817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you follow the steps as mentioned in this tutorial, it works, I have done it myself.

https://developers.sap.com/mission.cp-starter-digitalexp-portal.html

If it doesn't work for you, some issue with your trial account, try after some time or recreate the account.

Gaurav

former_member200477
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I have tried subscribing other services and i am able to subscribe those but the issue is only with Launchpad.

hzdo
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, same problem for me. Other services work but trying to subscribe to Launchpad always leads to "subscription failed". I even deleted my trial account because it was very old and started a new one. Same result. The entitlements look correct to me

any idea?

best regards

Harry

valteraraujo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I had the same issue. I removed and added the entitlement, I've deleted my trial account and created a new one (so I lost everything I already had in the SAP BAS) and it is not working. The Launchpad subscription is not working even in a brand new trial account.

Do you have any more suggestion?

Thanks,
Valter

JTR
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm experiencing the same problem and also removed the entitlement and retried several times but still "Launchpad" service is not being subscribed successfully.

Also followed the tutorial https://developers.sap.com/mission.cp-starter-digitalexp-portal.html but this by itself does not guarantee the success of Launchpad subscription, i'm afraid.

If anyone was able to resolve or found another thread with information please share.

Thank you

mariusobert
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

The team is already working on a fix here but I'm afraid I have no insight when it will be here. A fast workaround could be the removal of the entire subaccount and the provisioning of a new one (if possible).

Gary_Daley
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi , I tried a new sub account but still get Subscription Failed error. Any ideas ? Thanking you in advance.

0 Kudos

did not work

mariusobert
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Thanks for reporting this problem, I pinged my colleagues to have a look.