Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPI iFlow Message Mapping UBL 2.1 Invoice XSD error

marco-silva
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I would like to perform an XML creation in CPI. I'm following the UBL 2.1 format for invoices.

On my iFlow, I uploaded all the XSD resources needed for UBL-Invoice-2.1.

Then on my message mapping I select the main file "UBL-Invoice-2.1.xsd" but I get a lot of errors:

Any idea of what I'm doing wrong? I found SAP note 2564364 and I think I'm following the recommendation, despite I'm not using Eclipe.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Marco Silva

View Entire Topic
Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marko,

Please folow below mentioned steps and then upload the xsd to webui then it works.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/327504/how-to-import-ubl-order-xsd-into-hci-mapping.html

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

marco-silva
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sriprasad,

I red the post that you mention before posting this question. I saw also your answer in it, you basically say what's on SAP note 2564364.

I get the error when I try to add the main XSD to my message mapping, so it's after those steps, no?

Have you performed it yourself? If yes, can you give me more information about how you did it in Eclipse and how you made it then available on CPI?

Regards,

Marco

carlosrpereira
Explorer
0 Kudos
To import the XSDs to CPI tenant you just need create 2 folders in your local computer, first will be the "mainDoc" where you will include the XSDs from the mains document types (invoice, credit note, etc), a second folder in the same root folder called "common",
carlosrpereira
Explorer
0 Kudos
To import the XSDs to CPI tenant you just need create 2 folders in your local computer, first will be the "mainDoc" where you will include the XSDs from the mains document types (invoice, credit note, etc), a second folder in the same root folder called "common", you will insert on this folder all the xsds files exisiting in the common folder from UBL zip or if you are download one by one by the browser will be all thar xsds related to CommonAgregateComponents, CommonBasicComponents, unqualifiedDataTypes, etc.