cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create integration flow on CPI with OData adapter as sender

0 Kudos

I am trying to execute a simple CPI Integration flow as follows to understand how OData sender adapter works

Below is OData sender Adapter configuration

Below is my receiver adapter configuration

Basically, I am trying to send Json payload from postman to this Integration flow, but I am getting 403 forbidden error.

I am able to hit other iflows with HTTP as sender properly.

My Queries are:

1. Is post operation not supported by OData sender adapter?
  2. If it is supported, is there something that I am missing?
  3. I am not seeing postman hitting the iflow in monitoring option on CPI, is it because I am using OData as sender here? I can see other iflows with HTTP sender in monitoring.
  4. I have seen, in some blogs OData sender is being used in OData service created on CPI, does that mean it works with OData service and not the integration flow?

Any help is appreciated!

balazsbence95
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, remove tag SAP Cloud Integration for data services since this issue you have is not related to CPI-DS.

Thank you,
Bence

View Entire Topic
vidar_terjesen
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This error message normally occurs if your CSRF token is expired or missing.

If you in the $metadata step add a header X-CSRF-Token with value "fetch" you will in the response get a header called x-csrf-token with a value. You need to pass that CSRF token to the POST operation as part of the header. The CSRF token has a relatively short validity, and needs to be matched with the cookies. In Postman you don't need to handle them specifically, Postman will automatically do it for you. If you should call the operation from say SAP ABAP you will in addition need to retrieve the cookies from the metadata call and pass them as well to the POST operation