cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Custom Role for Access Policy in Cloud Foundry

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a custom role to enable Access Policy for some of my Iflows. I noticed that all the blogs describe the process in Neo Environment. Can someone guide me how to do it in CF?

0 Kudos

Is this the right role I need to create?

0 Kudos

This is what I created and assigned to my user and It doesn't work.

andrea_schroeter
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

please make sure that the name of your access policy is identically to the static attribute of your role.

Your screenshot shows that a role attribute is maintained. But the attribute needs to be defined as static and contains your access policy, here "Z_ACCESS".

Regards,

Andrea.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

inesa
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

The role template you are using is the correct one.

Naming the role same as the access policy is fine (and recommended), but the association between access policy and role is done via the attribute of the template.

So, it is important to provide the access policy name as the static value of the attribute custom_role.

Unfortunately, this is not clear from the documentation. I already provided this as a comment and requested an update.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ines

0 Kudos

Thank you. I was able to figure it out.But you are right, its not really clear in the documentation.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

PriyankaChak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

You can provide any role name. The role name should be same as role name that you define in access policy.

https://help.sap.com/docs/CLOUD_INTEGRATION/368c481cd6954bdfa5d0435479fd4eaf/7db3c87f6c744016b7eed98...

Please follow the above link.

Regards,

Priyanka