cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOM LOGIN SCREEN FOR IOS APPLICATION

0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Actually i want to create the Ios native application with SAP. But i dont want to use a SDK for creating that app.

SO, Please guide me how can i remove the default login screen and add my own screen. And i have the sap hana with USER table. and i added some user in that table so how can i login with those particular users.

Moreover when i try to register a device for push notification that time device token not going to be register with the sap cloud platform but register id registered with SCP. Please help me to resolve my issue.

View Entire Topic
KRiedelsheimer
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi,

as I understand correctly:

- You're trying to create an iOS native app not using the SAP BTP SDK for iOS?

- What you want to use in your app is the onboarding flow provided through SAPFioriFlows, but you dislike the welcome screen and want to change the appearance of it?

- Also you're trying to use the Push Notification feature in combination with SAP Mobile Services?

If you want to use the Onboarding flow provided by the SAP BTP SDK for iOS, you're actually going to use the SDK itself. This will allow you to connect to SAP Mobile Services for Push Notifications and direct integration with SAP IDP.
You can find a tutorial on Push Notifications here: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/fiori-ios-hcpms-push-notifications.html

To handle proper user authentication in combination with your SAP HANA instance you need to expose the user registration and user handling through some sort of service where you could use the SAP AppRouter in combination with CAP. You can find a lot of tutorials on developers.sap.com trying to solve this.