Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize body mail for medium type 5 external send

tma_sopra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP experts,

I am trying to customize the body mail that is sent automatically by the output MAIL linked to the invoice that has the medium type 5 external send

A mail is correcly generated with the Invoice form in PDF but there is no body mail.

I would like to change the mail subject and body.

I found some oss note 1505357 informing that there is no possibility to add text on the body mail and an old post https://community.sap.com/t5/application-development-discussions/sd-invoice-email-to-customer-as-att... but there is no clear explanation how to do it

can you please advise ?

thank you

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Don't you trust the SAP note?
Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Link: 1505357 - No body text when sending external mails (transmission medium 5) from SD documents - SAP f...

I can find some answers, one which indicates a user exit. What did you try?

Search: email body text SD documents "1505357" site:sap.com

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have found this by searching email body text SD documents "1505357" site:sap.com

Sandra_Rossi_0-1713970402792.png

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The correction instructions won't load for me in me.sap.com because of a bad request, but there is a BADI in the SD print programs to adjust email output - BADI_SD_SLS_EMAIL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tma_sopra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sandra,

I already saw the OSS note 1505357 and 1086090.

I tried to use the Disclosure communication, problem is I can not add variables inside the text like invoice number or sales order number. I saw one post that talked about the FM SO_OBJECT_SEND which used by the report SD70AV3A to process the output but unforunately but I am not sure where I can add the body mail

Which user exit have you found ?

tma_sopra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I trust the OSS note but I would like to know how can I add some body mail by adding some specific code on the standard code or maybe i can develop a full specific to get the form in PDF, attach it to a mail and modify the subject and body mail.