cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing of GOS (Generic Object Service) working for SAPGUI but not for Fiori

benoit-schmid
Contributor
0 Kudos

Good Afternoon,

I have customized the GOS by setting PCATTA_CREA, NOTE_CREA & URL_CREA to inactive table SGOSCUST.

These parameters settings works for GAPGUI accesses: The Attachement, Notes & URL are inactivated for GOS.

But, with Fiori accesses, these customizing are ignored because it is possible to create a GOS Attachement, Note or URL.

Why is Fiori ignoring this configuration?
How can I configure this for for Fiori?

Have a nice day.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Which Fiori App?
View Entire Topic
Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Generally we use Harmonized Document Management in S/4HANA which covers you for GOS, DMS, and other document frameworks. Many SAP Fiori apps are now using this approach via the F1243 Attachment Service app. This is the current documentation link for the latest release of HDM: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_ON-PREMISE/36802406aebb4b96b1598246e1d316ee/bc275e43f1b043cc8f9...  

This is the link to the Attachment Service app - you can see in Related Apps many of the apps using this service. https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('F1243')/S28OP 

Essentially HDM solves the old GUI problem of competing document frameworks where attachments showed up in different places at different times which was very confusing for users. Now they can all be seen by using HDM. 

benoit-schmid
Contributor
0 Kudos

Good Morning Jocelyn,

Thanks for your answer.
Your are telling me that I should use the HDM customizing to deactivate this feature.

After reading your HDM documentation, I have test the effect.
With the transaction hdm_cust, I have deactivated each Attachment Object Type.

Then I have used the FI Manage Entry Tile (/sap/bc/ui2/flp#AccountingDocument-manage).
But the upload facility that uses the GOS is still activated.

Basically, the HDM does not work for this tile.
Which other options do i have to deactivate this upload?

Have a nice day.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@benoit-schmid FYI your comment is truncated.