cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data cleanse - SAP cloud platform trial account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying data cleanse on SAP cloud platform trial account. But I have got an error about not available Script server (cannot be enabled on trial account, if I get it right). Could you please advice how I can use Data cleanse on trial account?

Thank you very much for your answers.

InternalError: dberror($.hdb.Connection.executeProcedure): 686 - SQL error, server error code: 686.
start task error exception: start task error: [34091] No ScriptServer available. See SAPNote 1650957 for further information.

View Entire Topic
RyanChamplin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Filip,

Great question. Could you provide a little more information about your use case and what you're trying to do? I assume you're trying to use the Cleanse transform in a Flowgraph based on your post? Which capabilities of the Cleanse transformation are you interested in? Exactly what is the higher level use case?

Also we now have the Address Cleansing part of the Cleanse transform and Geocoding/Reverse Geocoding available on SAP Cloud Platform as stand alone services. You can find more information here:

https://blogs.sap.com/2017/03/19/sap-data-quality-management-microservices-generally-available-to-cu...

https://cloudplatform.sap.com/capabilities/business-services/data-quality-management.html

Thanks,

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answer Ryan.

Yes exactly, I am trying Cleanse transform in a Flowgraph. I would like to get hands on experience with name and address cleanse. I have already read materials about Microservices and it all sounds great.

But my problem is, that none of that (Cleanse transform, Geocoding, not even Match) I can use in trail account. I also enabled Data Quality Services in my trial account cockpit, but still the same error about Script Server. Do you know if such operations are possible on trial instance (I am using HANA MDC within trial account)?

Thank you!

Filip