Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasphere application URL for SuccessFactors OAuth setup

mikehoekstra1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am attempting to connect Datasphere to SuccessFactors.

On the SF side, I am creating the Oauth client application. Where can I find the Datasphere Application URL and the X.509 certificate?

View Entire Topic
NielsWeigel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

according to the SAP Datasphere documentation, these steps are required:

Before you can use the connection, the following is required:

• A DW administrator has uploaded the server certificate to SAP Datasphere.

For more information, see Upload Certificates (Required for Remote Tables).

• When using OAuth 2.0 authorization, SAP Datasphere must be registered in SAP SuccessFactors.

For more information, see Registering Your OAuth2 Client Application in the SAP SuccessFactors platform documentation.

• In SAP SuccessFactors IP restriction management, you have added the externally facing SAP HANA IP addresses and the outbound IP address for SAP Datasphere to the list of IP restrictions. IP restrictions are a specified list of IP addresses from which users can access your SAP SuccessFactors system.

For more information, see:

You can find this section in the documentation here: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_DATASPHERE/9f804b8efa8043539289f42f372c4862/c9b19156c417409b8d563cc4b5...

Niels

mikehoekstra1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Niels--thanks for the reply. I am following the documentation you've posted. My specific question is about this part.

My initial screenshot is the Oauth2 client application setup in SuccessFactors. My question is how to

(a) Identify the Datasphere Application URL

(b) Generate or obtain the X.509 certificate for Datasphere.

Thanks for your help