Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBSQL_SQL_ERROR CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB SQL code: -10807

avijish
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Lately I have been facing below short dumps every now and then

when I check the HANA side, I see the indexserver has a restart time in line with these dumps, maybe because of memory exhaustion

Indexserver logs has below messages around start time but not sure if its related

revalidateObjectsInternal: Running with non-serializable transaction mode, this might result in unexpected behavior for runtime plugins! MULTIDB Transaction Error - Database Mismatch: Got token for invalid database [5340]{-1}[-1/-1] 2020-09-10 20:22:37.520627 e trans_token TransToken.cpp(02097) : Watermark mismatch

the dump details as below

I tried to find a note or solution for this behaviour but no help, have you faced this before and can possibly suggest how to troubleshoot this.

Thanks in advance!

View Entire Topic
subbuchennuru
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vijish,.

I m also facing same issue, did you find any solution for the above issue. If yes Please let us know its more help for me.

avijish
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subramanyam Chennuru

Please check your memory allocation limit for the HANA DB and/or tenant DB. Also check for any OOM occurrences under trace directory. Additionally find the largest tables and memory allocators and try to free up the space using data management. lastly check if this issue is your HANA patch specific and update your patch if needed

Hope this helps

Regards

Vijish