cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying app from VS code gets error 403

michael_piehl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Up until 2 weeks ago, I was able to deploy my app from VS code without any issues. Now, whenever I attempt to deploy, I receive a 403 error.
Any idea what is forbidden?

I can launch my app, read data from my service, perform create/change operations. My SICF service is active. Im operating on the latest versions of VS code, and the latest patches for the extensions. I’m not sure what else to check.
any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Mike

View Entire Topic
TobiasQueck
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Could you please check you target system in the "Fiori tools -> SAP Systems" panel? Open the system in question, and click the "Test Connection" button. If it doesn't work, re-enter your user/password there, and test again.

This might help because 2 weeks ago there was an issue with maintaining the SAP systems from VSCode due to a change in VSCode to which we reacted to later. This is fixed by now but if you modified your systems with the faulty version, then you might have removed the user/password from the stored systems (that happened to me). The preview falls back to prompting you in the browser for user/password so it wouldn't have caused problems there.

If it doesn't help, could you please share the logs from the failing deployment?

Cheers,

Tobias.