Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagnostic Agent Installation Error

taravatt
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello

i am installing SAP Diagnostic Agent on an APP Server on Windows and i get this Error during Installation. can anybody help me to solve it?

An error occurred while processing option Generic Options > Diagnostics in SAP Solution Manager > Install - Diagnostics Agent (Last error reported by the step: System call failed. DETAILS: Error 299 (0x0000012b) (Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed.) in execution of system call 'LoadUserProfile' with parameter (thread token for slaa9081\daaadm, daaadm), line (513) in file (D:/depot/bc/753_REL/src/ins/SAPINST/impl/src/syslib/process/synxccuren.cpp), stack trace: CThrThread.cpp: 83: CThrThread::threadFunction() CSiServiceSet.cpp: 63: CSiServiceSet::executeService() CSiStepExecute.cpp: 915: CSiStepExecute::execute() EJSController.cpp: 187: EJSControllerImpl::executeScript() JSExtension.hpp: 1136: CallFunctionBase::call() iaxxcprocess.cpp: 120: iastring CIaOsProcessConnect::callMemberFunction(iastring const& name, args_t const& args) iaxxcprocess.cpp: 621: iastring CIaOsProcessConnect::setEffectiveUserId(args_t const& _args) iaxxbprocess.cpp: 247: CIaOsProcess::setEffectiveUserId_impl() synxccuren.cpp: 704: CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setEffectiveUser(PSyUser,iastring) synxccuren.cpp: 561: CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setUser() synxccuren.cpp: 465: (CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::ensureUserProfileIsAccessible ). You can now:

• Choose Retry
    to repeat the current step.
  • Choose Log Files
    to get more information about the error.
  • Stop the option and continue later.

Log files are written to C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/GENERIC/SMD/INST.

View Entire Topic
Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please attach the log files.

Also the installation must be with processed with admin user.

Kind Regards.

Johan