cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Business Scenarios (Out of Box)

ah_han
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Community Members,

Can you please post various business scenarios (out of box scenarios) for SAP MM & SD? So that I can practise more with various logics.

Thank you

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Probably, if I am correct, you would have started your SAP career recently and with all eagerness for quick learning, you created this discussion but my kind advice is that be familiar with standard configuration and master data as a first step. Having said that, create a standard sale order, create delivery, post the goods issue and finally invoice against the outbound delivery. I am sure, you will face lot of issues in all these process. Try to analyze that, try to find out why system is giving that issue and if not, you can always search here for the inputs.

View Entire Topic
BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Map to create custom transaction code which will create PR for material and service PR from Contract

2. Map for development to create PO from CJ20N

3. Map to create custom transaction code to record all goods issue by store supervisor and then post at the month end by store manager

4. Map to create custom transaction code to record all goods receipt by store supervisor and then post as & when needed by store manager

5. Map to create custom transaction code to post PGI and delivery for a sale order at one go

6. Map for development to create service PO and SES input as service PR

7. Map to create custom transaction code with a report where PO waiting for payment and PO already paid for vendor/s

8. Map to create custom transaction code with a report on PR,PO,GR and Invoice

9. Map to create custom transaction code with a report on PO, GR ,GI and expected delivery in 60days along with MRP data of material/s