Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable CCMS alert for green status?

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have enabled CCMS alerting for specific batch jobs in case they get cancelled. The node looks like this:

I have enabled the auto reaction for the Status MTE. Below is the method assignment for this node:

We get the alert for failure which is as expected, however, we get another email when the next run of the job goes into released status. We do not want that alert, how do i disable that alert?

The alert looks like below:

The only option i found is may be to change the "When should a message cause an alert"? to Message value (color) has changed. However, I think that will still send an email when the message changes from red to green.

I checked the severity option, both the Released and Cancelled status of the job have the same severity as 50.

Can someone please help.

thanks

Nanda

View Entire Topic
alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Nanda,

this setting creates the green alert. You have these possibilities:

1. Uncheck this box. The green alert will not be created in this MTE after that

2. If the green alert should be created, but you do not want to receive e-mails on it, you can set the parameter REACT_ON_ALERTS to "YELLOW" or "RED" on the "Parameters" tab in the autoreaction method. With this setting the autoreaction will be triggered for yellow or red alerts only.

Regards, Alwina