Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRC - Spain - AIF?

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're considering the implentation of DRC for Spain so we can submit Eletronic Documents using SAP integration suite and our on-premise S4HANA 2022.

Do you know if AIF is a mandatory requisite for this scenario?

If I read the SAP help guide, AIF seems to be mandatory. But if I read this technical document, AIF is not even mentioned and there's some groove scripts delivered in the SAP standard iFlow that seems to handle the XML part, so we're a little confused.

Any inputs would be highly appreciated 🙂

Thanks in advance!
Kind regards;
Bruno

View Entire Topic
akaserer
Participant

Hello Bruno

I checked some notes from the list "Supported Compliance Tasks by Country/Region" Supported Compliance Tasks by Country/Region | SAP Help Portal:

When you check the notes referred there, you will see that AIF is used: e.g:

2735302 - SAP Document Compliance Spain Electronic Invoicing of Public Entities: Installation Overvi...

it mentions:

1. The solution is based on eDocument Framework that requires:

The implementation of the SAP Document Compliance, on-premise edition. This option has a limited runtime usage right for the Application Interface Framework (AIF).

Even the referred notes include AIF mappings etc.:

2508636 - eDocument Spain: AIF Changes for SAP S/4HANA

2525241 - eDocument Spain - eInvoicing (Facturae): AIF Customizing for SAP S/4HANA

2410578 - eDocument Spain: ABAP Proxies & AIF Mapping Version 1.1

2559093 - eDocument Spain: AIF Mapping Version 1.2. and Corrections

2735511 - Document Compliance Spain: ABAP Proxies & AIF Mapping Version 1.1 (II)

I would say: yes AIF is mandatory in that case.

But you are right, I also saw that in the context of DRC for Italy in (maybe older ones) SAP-Documents the use of AIF was somehow stated as optional.

I hope that helps...

BR Andreas

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks so much for the help Andrea, it was really helpfull 🙂