cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropdown not working in GL A/C live Process

vijaymanikandan
Contributor

Hi All..

I am trying to set up the 'General Ledger Master Record Creation Process using SAP Workflow Management or SAP Build Process Automation' in SAP Build (free tier tenant) which is there in the SAP Store. I have followed the steps in the set up document and reached a place where I am unable to move forward. Has someone set this Live process or similar live process and can help out will be great.

Below are the issues I have seen so far.

The application is there in the Workzone launchpad but not fetching data from the backend S4 box using the integration services. I have imported and configured the integration flows with the right backend RFC and the services are exposed in the cloud connector.

Also how to call the business rules from the live process?

Br,

Vijay V

View Entire Topic
keenan
Explorer
0 Kudos

I think I'm encountering the same error, although it is with a Xano backend and only an issue in the built native app file.

I have an iOS app that is fully functional in the SAP Build Apps previewer. However, I built the file and got it deployed in the App Store and can now see that the drop down fields are not displaying their saved values.

image.png

The drop downs ARE displaying options for me to select from.

The drop downs DO allow me to select a value.

But when it's supposed to display a saved value, it DOES NOT display the data in the deployed app even though it DOES display correctly in the previewer app.

image.png

(Caption: Deployed app does select and display new values. But it does not display saved values.)

Has anyone found a workaround?