cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DS 1.6 Error log: A problem occurred while parsing a Design Studio Extension XML (path "contribution.xml" of extension "org.kalisz.karol.scn.pack", line 728, column 47)

Stein
Participant
0 Kudos

After installing DS 1.6 and SDK http://designstudio.kalisz.org/addons/1.3, I get the following Warning/error message:

A problem occurred while parsing a Design Studio Extension XML (path "contribution.xml" of extension "org.kalisz.karol.scn.pack", line 728, column 47): The include <jsInclude>res/dda/jquery.ndd.js</jsInclude> is most likely not allowed, as it could conflict with a builtin JS file.

Ignore or any suggestions?   

View Entire Topic
Karol-K
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Stein

ideally you would move to the community package as this one (first version of my contributions) is not maintained any more.

but, indeed, this warning is only a warning.

Karol

Stein
Participant
0 Kudos

Karol,

I guess then I have to redo the old applications with reference to the new SDKs? Old applications won't work without amendments?

Regards, Stein

Karol-K
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, you need to rework then the old apps. But of course, you can stay on this version as it should still work as it was (ignoring the warning). For new apps you should consider creation with community package.

Karol

Stein
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx Karol. We'll do.

Stein
Participant
0 Kudos

Karol,

It seems like the KPIView 2.0 does not support "setDataSelection"?

I get an error when migrating from the old to the new SDK. My old script was "KPIVIEW_DETAILS.setDataSelection({".."});

Have you changed it? Why? It worked perfectly ..

Regards, Stein

Karol-K
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Stein,

indeed - this function got lost during the migration to 2.0. I will add it back for the compatibility. I will try to make it soon.

Karol

Stein
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karol,

Thanks! Please add the function "onClick()" to the Fiori Buttons as well. it seems to be missing.

For now, I'll continue using the old SDKs.

Stein