cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - Couldn't create the subscription to application 'Easy Franchise'.

rajkumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have started cloning this GitHub repo for multitenancy in SAP BTP Cloud Foundry. I started with the Get Started > BUILD

As mentioned I have followed the steps to change the "xsappname" and "appName" in the saas-registry service definition section and xs-security.json file. I had to change the job-scheduler service plan from "standard" to "lite" since I was using a trial account.

Then I successfully built the project and deployed it to my BTP account. When I try to subscribe to the deployed "Easy Franchise" application from Service Marketplace it throws the below error.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong here? I'm trying to make this application work to just see how multitenancy works in BTP.

My end goal is to just create a Multitenancy application package for BTP with a freestyle UI5 application and a HANA database service for backend data storage. Any other ways which can guide me to do the same might also be helpful.

gopalanand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@pirate10 can you please share logs of onboarding service, That will help us understand what could be the root cause of this error.

rajkumar
Explorer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)