Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in rendering root for dialog "DLG_VARIABLE while executing BEx query

former_member203111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having an issue executing one of our old BEx query.

When I executing using filter fiscal period 001.2019 to 012.2019 it works perfectly fine but when I execute for 001.2020 to 012.2020 it throws an error (please see the screenshot).

It is really strange that it is working for 2019 but as soon as I change the fiscal period 2020, I get this error.

We are on SAP_BW7.4 / SP74020

According to the error below in screenshot, it says there is a replacement path variable ZFISCYRPER_TO causing an issue but I have created a test report on the same source system using the same variable and it works perfectly fine.

Just for your information, our basis dept recently copies a client from production to QA and this issue started after that otherwise last year this report was working fine.

I would really appreciate your help if you can advise what could be the possible cause as this is our most important report.

Thank you.

View Entire Topic
bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you said, this issue you are having in your QA environment. Check the above settings in your production system if is is having component type 'RSBOLAP_VALUE' in production and still working then we need to search for other solution.Else you can replace it with 'BICS_PROV_VALUE'

Thanks,

Bhavin

former_member203111
Participant
0 Kudos

No, we are having this issue in production environment.

What I said above was that we did a client copy from production to QA and it stop working in QA and in production both.

Thanks