cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while enabling API Management in Trial Account

christian_noack
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a trial account for SAP BTP with the trial subaccount. I am using the integration suite within that account.

When I try to access the API Management from the integration suite, I am stuck with this screen:

When I inspect the requests, I find that all Onboarding Status are Success except for one:

{
    "name": "ANALYTICSONBOARDING",
    "status": "FAILURE",
    "errorDetails": "Analytics ANALYTICSONBOARDING failure - Analytics onboarding failed. error : Analytics onboarding failed. error : response Code 502 with error 500: Analytics onboarding failed. error : response Code 502",
    "statusGroup": "CONFIG"
}<br>

I then tried to get a trial for Analytics to maybe resolve this, but it was denied.

I tried disabling and enabling the API Management Capability, but now I am again stuck, because the capability cannot be enabled. I had this problem ealier, but managed to activate it at some point.

Any Ideas how I can access API Management? I am preparing for a CPI certification and want to use the API Management to understand it better.

View Entire Topic
christian_noack
Participant
0 Kudos

I used the trial subaccount that was created automatically in the US region. With a subaccount in the Singapore Region, I was able to activate API Management.