cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while publishing WEBI Report to Sharepoint/ Desktop File system

0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I am getting an error while publishing WEBI Report to Sharepoint.

Error:java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.SQLInvalidAuthorizationSpecExceptionSapDB: [10]: authentication failed

Note: WebClient Services in running in system and in CMC, I have not configured any settings!

Please suggest!

View Entire Topic
denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds like you do not have proper credentials to publish to SharePoint location.
Have you looked at relevant knowledge base articles ?

0 Kudos

Dear Denis,

To be very frank, I am new to Webi here, and just got the requirement to publish Webi report (Which is in Public folder of BI Launchpad), to a Test folder which I have created.

May be I am missing something , Can you please fill up the gap here?

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you go to support.sap.com and enter :
publish to sharepoint

into the search field you get 15 KBA's, 200 community pages 5 wiki pages, 25+ mentions in documentation and 1 Guided Answer.
One of those will have an answer to this issue.
I'd start with guided answer and then KBA's.

However, after looking closer at the error - its a JDBC connectivity issue to SAP, in which case maybe the SAP Note https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2827501 is your answer, also found by searching the knowledge base on above mentioned site

0 Kudos

Sounds like, I need to sit with SAP Security team to establish this connection, as for the first time I am accessing this.

Denis, by any chance can it be possible to export the file to my Desktop and exposing the same to Sharepoint? Or Can I check where is this connection residing between Webi and Sharepoint?

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is not connection between webi and sharepoint, this is connection between webi and the data-source.
the error, most likely, has nothing to do with sharepoint at all.

0 Kudos

Thanks Denis! Really Appreciated.

I will take care of your suggestions.