Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ES5 demo system is missing under Data source in SAP Business Application Studio

former_member211296
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I am currently using the trial account to access the SAP Business Application Studio.

As per the document ES5 destination is created.Test connection is also successful.

https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/cp-portal-cloud-foundry-gateway-connection.html

When I try to create the SAP UI5 Freestyle application the newly created Destination ES5 is not appearing when I select the Connect to the system under Data source (destination.png).Attached the Screenshot (es5-system-is-missing.png) for your referrence.

Please check and let me know if any more configurations are required to get ES5 system in the dropdown when I select connect to the system under Data source.

Kind Regards,

Prasath

View Entire Topic
RazK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi hariprasath.ramalingam ,

Can you share the full configuration (screenshot) of the destination in SAP BTP Cockpit?

Regards - Raz

former_member211296
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raz

Thanks for your reply. I have added 3 destinations (ES5, Northwind and Cloud ABAP). But currently while creating the UI5 application i am getting only Cloud ABAP option (Attached the full configuration screenshot under Destination : destination-details.png)

Kind Regards,

Prasath

RazK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi hariprasath.ramalingam ,

Can you share a screenshot for ES5 and northwind destination configuration that includes the "Additional Properties"?

BTW - If no "Additional Properties" are configured, it's the reason why they do not appear in the wizard.

Regards - Raz

former_member211296
Participant

Hi Raz

Thanks for your response.

Yes I haven't added any additional properties. After adding additional properties ES5 and Northwind both is appearing.

Thanks and Regards,

Prasath