Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Final Release of a PR triggers PR Revision

Dario
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

I was searching thru the WF forum but I could not get the answer to my scenario.

Having a three level release procedure for the purchase requisitions, I can deliver the WI to the suitable approver, using a copy of the standard WS20000077 .

However, my requirement is once the third (last) approval takes place, a WI is sent to a purchasing clerk, so he/she can make some general revision of the PR and create the RFQ.

I was using the event RELEASED in BUS2105 but this is triggering three times the same WI asking for PR Revision. I should be able to detect the final release, thru the release code (the final code is always the same) or status.

I can see that there is a task TS20000162 that uses a Method INFORELEASEEFFECTED for BUS2105, but I am not sure how can I use this in my workflow.

I have tried also using a Condition in the event RELEASED when the Release Code is the Third Level, But I could not find a way of getting this value in the condition (it is always empty).

Thanks in advance.

Darío

View Entire Topic
Dario
Explorer
0 Kudos

Solution:
I add a step calling the Method GETRELEASEINFO of BUS2105.

In a condition step I Check the REL_IND value = "2"

Branch to the edition of Purchase Requisition in case of True.
The only issue is that returning structure in Method is a table so I had to add an additional step (Container Step) to get the first (and only) record of the structure, so I can make the condition evaluation.

Thanks everyone !

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update. Please mark the Helpful and Correct answers to close the thread.