Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expected current segment '' to be '$count', '$ref', or a bound operation

jsancho
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @all,

I'm just playing with CAP Node.js flavour and Fiori Elements when found that if in my project folder I have something to render in the APP folder even the simplest GET requests goes wrong.

{
    "error": {
        "code": null,
        "message": "Expected current segment '' to be '$count', '$ref', or a bound operation"
    }
}

and if I delete that folder all HTTP requests goes ok.

For sure I'm doing something wrong in the APP folder while playing with FioriElements but the thing is that I could understand having some error while rendering the FioriElement's app BUT, why having this problem with just a GET request?

Does anybody know why? I got stucked digging at the schemas and DB's part when the problem is not there 🙂

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

app module usually has the application router. (file xs-app.json). That might be faulty.

View Entire Topic
c-kobo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Your app folder contains an index.cds which I assume is somehow influencing the service model. Not sure why you need an index.cds in the app folder, unless you use it for adding annotations.
Can you

1. With the app folder "active" open localhost:4004 in browser to see what entities are actuallybeing served and also check the $metadata

2. temporarily remove the index.cds, compare with 1. and see whether the error is still there?