cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FatturaPA / eDocument Italy: Signing / Custom Domain

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor

Dear all,

we are currently trying to / struggling in implementing FattuaraPA / eDocument Italy for B2B. We did not have any B2G or other FatturaPA implementation in the past.

When following the (currently unreleased *sigh*) note https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2583309 a couple of questions came up.

1. Am I right in the assumption that the custom domain should be named with a base domain of <somesubdomain>.ondemand.com and not .<mycompany>.com? Is this the case because of a mutual authentication that Italy tax authority is enforcing?
  2. Am I also right in the assumption that Aruba would be our first choice when not already having a trusted certification provider (and no other legal Italian specific reason points us to another certification provider)?
  3. If so, where to get that mentioned "qualified signature" in Figure 2 and 6? Do we get that from Aruba?

Many thanks and kind regards

Jens

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Appearently the editor of the sap community had a problem using tags. The sentence above should read

"...custom domain should be named with a base domain of .ondemand.com and not .mycomapny.com?"

View Entire Topic
Christhie
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Jens, please send a mail to gsjam@sap.com to get access to the SAP Jam Group for eDocument Italy, with Subject "Access to SAP Jam group eDocument Italy". There are currently issues with the signing service and channel registration, but you will receive updates via the Jam group.

There you can find lots of information about this solution, FAQs, documentation, ...

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christine,

thanks for the fast response. Actually / Incidentally I already requested access yesterday 🙂 However, I did once more with the proper subject line, so hope that access will be granted soon.

Many thanks and kind regards

Jens