Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Application Generator - FE App without Launchpad Tile

phidoe
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Community!
I have a CAP with node.js project with a simple data model. I'd like to create a fiori elements app for master data maintenance with the least possible effort. I tried using the Fiori VS Code Fiori Application Generator, selecting Fiori Elements List Report & local CAP service.

I am pretty happy with the App itself, but I'd like to get rid of the Launchpad & Tile when starting the App and instead just have the list report itself.

Is there a way I can achieve this with the App Generator or by changing the created UI5 App?

Thanks!

View Entire Topic
Dinu
Contributor
0 Kudos

The Application wizard would have generated 4 html files: webapp/index.html, webapp/test/flpSandbox.html and webapp/test/testsuite.qunit.html and webapp/test/integration/opaTests.qunit.html for each UI component (in folder app/<component> you generate with it. The file webapp/index.html is host the component directly without fiori lanuchpad sandbox environment.

The sample generated by cap has a file named app/index.html. This is opened by default at the root of your application. It also has fiori launchpad sandbox. Rename the file to flpSandbox.html. Now the page at the root will have links to all the html files generated by Application wizard. You can choose the one you like to test locally.

PS: You will handle this slightly differently when you deploy your app to cloud as an approuter will be involved.

phidoe
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answer. Regarding cloud deployment - do you maybe recommend any documentation, tutorial or similar where this is explained in detail?

Dinu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the Unit 7 - Deploying the Application in Building Side-by-Side Extensions on SAP BTP | SAP Learning

There are several tutorials for Fiori Tools.