Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Launchpad / error 403 while Service is active

carla_mpbegis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a very frustrating problem with the Launchpad:

A few weeks ago, a colleague of mine implemented the Launchpad on the system of a customer. He executed the needed tasklists, created the roles and tiles and everything worked fine on the dev system as well as the quality system.

Then the customer asked us to customize another client on the dev system as well, so I simply took the created customizing transports and transported them into the second client, activated the gateway in the second client and tried to open the App in the launchpad.

Since then every time I click on the tile in the launchpad of either client (the one we customized originally and the new one), I get the following error:

“App could not be opened because the SAP UI5 component of the application could not be loaded.

Failed to load UI5 component for navigation intent "#<name of symantic object>-display"”

I checked the network console and it says that “Component.js” can not be loaded due to error 403 – forbidden. The URL points towards the correct service (https://<Server>:<Port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/<folder>/<app>/Component.js)

The Service is active in the SICF

The whitelist Service is active in the SICF

All of the following Services are active in the SICF

o /sap/bc/ui2/start_up

o /sap/bc/ui2/nwbc/

o /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell

o /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/arsrvc_upb_admn

o /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ar_srvc_news

o /sap/public/bc/ui5_ui5/

o /sap/public/bc/ui2/

o /sap/public/bc/icf/logoff

o /sap/bc/ui2/flp

o /sap/public/bc/ur

The Fiori files can be found in Transaction SE80 under <folder>/<app> and look unchanged.

It still works fine in the quality system.

The System is Release 740 Service Pack 28.

My user has SAP_ALL and there are no entries in the SU53 nor in the /IWFND/ERROR_LOG

Does anyone here have any further ideas about what else I can try to fix this?

Regards

Carla

View Entire Topic
carla_mpbegis
Explorer

Just in case someone else has the same problem, here is the solution:

Between transporting everything to the quality system and my starting to implement everything for the second client in the development system, someone changed the logon procedure for the service in the tab "Logon Data" (Transaction SICF)

It SHOULD have been set to "Standard" but it had been changed to "Required with SSL Certificate" (for both the service itself as well as the 'folder' above it)

This is why we got the 403 error -> The System wasn't able to find an SSL Certificate (since there wasn't one after all) and thus we couldn't access the service anymore.

I hope this helps anyone who has the same problem

heterocigoto
Participant
0 Kudos

It solves my problem.
In our case, it was working from the browser but not from the T-CODE (UI2/FLP) so we changed it to Required with Logon Data and it started working. Thanks