Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Overview page in business application studio

Priyanka97
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using an overview page template in business application studio, and I want to display list of items. for this I'm using Northwind OData service.

I have attached the annotation.xml code.

annotation.xml

this is OverviewPage

I'm getting below error in CONSOL.

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong, and

if anyone knows how to create overview page in business application studio.

Epena
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm not sure, but I see in your annotations you have a selection variant for some select options and parameters, however, I don't see any selection fields, so how could that selection variant target those non existent fields? Try commenting out the whole annotation for the selection variant and try again.

Regards.

View Entire Topic
former_member297605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka... I reviewed .json file for my 'Travel Overview' application and compared to yours and it looks totally different. Please review the course content again and ensure you follow it correctly.

This is what I have for the table card in my .json file but I am not using the northwind v2 service. I have gone as per the exercise instructions.

"CARD_001": { "model": "zui_fe_travel_002561_o4", "template": "sap.ovp.cards.v4.table", "settings": { "title": "Travel List", "entitySet": "Travel", "sortOrder": "ascending", "sortBy": "BeginDate", "tabs": [ { "annotationPath": "com.sap.vocabularies.UI.v1.LineItem#OpenInProgressTravels", "selectionAnnotationPath": "com.sap.vocabularies.UI.v1.SelectionVariant#OpenInProgressSelection", "identificationAnnotationPath": "com.sap.vocabularies.UI.v1.Identification#ToTravelManage", "value": "Open/In Progress" }, { "annotationPath": "com.sap.vocabularies.UI.v1.LineItem#AcceptedTravels", "selectionAnnotationPath": "com.sap.vocabularies.UI.v1.SelectionVariant#AcceptedSelection", "identificationAnnotationPath": "com.sap.vocabularies.UI.v1.Identification#ToTravelManage", "value": "Accepted" }, { "annotationPath": "com.sap.vocabularies.UI.v1.LineItem#RejectedTravels", "selectionAnnotationPath": "com.sap.vocabularies.UI.v1.SelectionVariant#RejectedSelection", "identificationAnnotationPath": "com.sap.vocabularies.UI.v1.Identification#ToTravelManage", "value": "Rejected" } ] } },
Priyanka97
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit,

if it is possible, could you please share your project.

Thanks