cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Overview Page - New Analytical Annotations - Any examples out there?

MattHarding
Active Contributor

Hi All,

Quite some time back (1.32 UI5 version), I created a demo for the Fiori Overview Page and it had a nice Donut chart on it; but since then the analytical card config and associated annotations have changed (though the old ones still work).

While I've read through the doco, and believe I've created the right annotations, measure and dimension; I can't seem to get the Donut chart to display using the new version (in WebIDE version 1.40).

Anyone have an example using the new card "sap.ovp.cards.charts.analytical" template as opposed to the "sap.ovp.cards.charts.donut" template to display a donut graph?

Thanks,

Matt

View Entire Topic

Hi Matt,

here is what did the job for me: i created a new entity type containing only those two attribues i needed for my donut chart: one being a string, the other one a float value.

Annotations for the donut chart:

<Annotations Target="SERVICE_SRV.Priorities"> 
					<Annotation Term="UI.Chart" Qualifier="prioChart">
					<Record Type="UI.ChartDefinitionType">
						<PropertyValue Property="MeasureAttributes">
							<Collection>
								<Record Type="UI.ChartMeasureAttributeType">
									<PropertyValue Property="Measure" PropertyPath="Amount"/>
								</Record>
							</Collection>
						</PropertyValue>

<PropertyValue Property="DimensionAttributes"> 
							<Collection>
								<Record Type="UI.ChartDimensionAttributeType">
									<PropertyValue Property="Dimension" PropertyPath="Name"/>
								</Record>
							</Collection>
						</PropertyValue>
					</Record>
				</Annotation>
			</Annotations>
MattHarding
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the example Tobias however the above looks like you've used the older version template sap.ovp.cards.charts.donut since you don't have the annotation: <PropertyValue Property="ChartType" EnumMember="UI.ChartType/Donut"/> which I believe would be required if using the sap.ovp.cards.charts.analytical template (which is what WebIDE puts in if you add a analytical card now days).

Is that right (e.g. I have donut working fine using the old method like this)?