cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible Programming Model vs Fiori Smart Control to achieve the business requirement

sainithesh21
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to build a UI screen with List Report having filters, grouping enabled by default. Along with multiple action buttons(Action 1, Action2) to be performed based on the selected line items and Action 3 based on external URL(ex: www.google.com) navigation.

To get in detail of Action buttons

Action 1 functionality ==> Should be able to navigate to Object Page with Edit and View functionality enabled, having multiple dynamic tabs with first tab as Analytical Table with Segmented Button, second tab as Analytical table and third tab as Responsive table.

Action 2 functionality ===> Should be Custom UI5 Screen developed using UI5 controls.

In order to achieve the above requirement, I have identified below 2 ways.

1. Flexible Programming Model: As per my understanding, I need to go with V4 OData service only. Currently, I am not able to Page map (mapping using Fiori Tools) List Report with Custom Page and Object Page with the action buttons.

2. UI5 Smart controls with V2 OData Service: Here I couldn’t able to achieve the object page requirement.

Please guide me in order to achieve this requirement. Any other alternate solutions are appreciated.

Regards,

Sai Nithesh Gajula

View Entire Topic
sainithesh21
Active Participant
0 Kudos

nicolas.lunet , conrad.bernal stefan.engelhardt Can anyone suggest me on this?