cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get_Record_Collection in SAP Build App is not working as expected.

shital_lohar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP Build App, my use case is like I need to scan a barcode and then need to pass barcode number as a input to OData service which will give me the result in list of records.

So I have added below logic on scan button option but somehow GET_RCORD_COLLECTION is not working its not giving the output as expected.

here Resouce Name is OData integration data entity via BTP destination, basic authentication is iven and filter condition also provided as below screenshot.

variable1 is a app variable which has barcode number stored in it.

Can anyone help me here.

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Are you able to get any data without the filter?

shital_lohar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, if I hardcode a filter value I am able to fetch the result

shital_lohar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Just for a test purpose I added below logic on page itself, it works on web preview but its not working on mobile app. I it like whenever system integration is coming in picture its not working on mobile?

Thanks,

Shital.

shital_lohar
Explorer
0 Kudos

forgot to add screenshot

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You mean mobile preview it is not working, but web preview is? May that be because of authentication issue as opposed to filter issue?

The problem with the filter on mobile doesn't seem to make sense, since I am assuming this is no different from using Northwind, which should work on mobile

shital_lohar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Its not about with filter or without filter, I tried with via scenarios and I got to know that whenever app is fetching data from backend via BTP destination configured OData service its not working on mobile preview getting below error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)