Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting 404 when sending event to event mesh

perage
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We've installed SAP NetWeaver AddOn for Event enablement on our S/4 system and have successfully sent an event to BTP Event Mesh with the standard event solution.

Trying to send with the addon, but getting 404 - not found in /ASADEV/ACI_MONITOR. Can someone help troubleshoot this?

• I'm using same RFC destination to Event Mesh as in standard S/4 events
  • I've created a separate RFC for OAuth token. The token count increments so it is called ok
  • I'm using same topic in SPRO as in EventMesh
  • cust/s4hana/dsp/order/change is both queue name, topic name and variable SAP_EM_TOPIC in addon config
  • User SAP_WFRT have some auth-check fails in SU53, but authorizations are maintained : ARFC_DEST_SHIP : Authorization check not successful

Any clues why cloud reponse are 404, and how I can trace/debug further down this rabbit hole?

bins2
Participant

Hi,

1) in transaction /asadev/aci_monitor you can select an entry and see if you can find more information by using the menu option Views > Show Trace and also the button on the monitoring toolbar for the SLG1 log. Link

2) Check if the mandatory "Default Values" are maintained. Link

3) Check if the mandatory "Header Attributes" are maintanied. Link

View Entire Topic
mig1
Participant

Tick the trace flag for your outbound object in /ASADEV/68000202. Fire an event. Now go to /ASADEV/ACI_MONITOR for your 404 request. In Views > Show Trace you shall find the request being sent with headers. Here you will find a clue to why the response is 404.