cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting User Last task decision - Workflow cloud foundry API

mani_ac
Participant

Hi All,

We have a requirement to do the multiple levels of approvals in workflow cloud foundry from UI. We have done the following things

1. Create a workflow Instance

2. Task collections

3. Approve or Reject.

Above all are working fine for one level but for multi-level is not working since we need to get the last user task decision.

we need to fetch this ${usertasks.<definition id>.last.decision} through API.

Could you please help us?.

We have tried all our possible ways to figure it out but could not succeed.

qmacro
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Please share the details of what you've tried already.

View Entire Topic
stefan_henke
Contributor

Hi Mani,

to my knowledge ${usertasks.<definition id>.last.decision} is currently only available in combination with task uis based on forms:

https://help.sap.com/viewer/e157c391253b4ecd93647bf232d18a83/Cloud/en-US/9fd9395339e94143ac9ce9e693b...

If you want to make this work, I would propose to store the outcome of each approval step in the context and check against this property.

Best regards,

Stefan

0 Kudos

Hi, Stefan

I stuck at this same point. I have created a custom task ui, but how can I get the userdetail who has approved or reject the workflow?

In your above answer you have written that store the outcome of each approval step in the context but my issue is how can i get the outcome especially the user detail which has approved or rejected the workflow. It would be helpful if you elaborate your answer.

Best regards