Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change the NWA Login Screen ?

vdurgarao09
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please help,how to change the NWA login Screen in Portal 7.0.tell me any suggestions.

(http://portal:port/nwa)or(http://portalport/logon/logonServlet)

Thanks for advanced,

Thanks and Regards,

Durga Rao

View Entire Topic
troy_cronin2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Durga

I hope you are well and many thanks for using the forums. Based upon my understanding of your scenario you wish to change the login screen (in terms of appearance) for NWA 7.0.

In terms of the basics i.e. formal colour display and underlying graphical representation I would recommend reviewing the following property configurations:

• System Adminsitration   > Support   > Themes   > Update Customer > Unified Rendering Theme Parameters > Select Browser: default > Select the following relevant parameters:
  • parPgHTBgColor  > this is the background-color that becomes visible if there is no bg-image available or if the bg-image is  transparent
  • parPgHTBrdBottom   > bottom border style of the title area
  • parPgHTBrdTop   > top border style of the title area

Additional Documentation & References

Framework Pages - Portal - SAP Library

After referencing the link outlined above you could then subsequently consult and make use of the

"Theme Editor" which is under System Administration  > Portal Display to make the desired changes.

** Please Note: If you make changes to your themes it may be good and beneficial to perform a backup of presently stored themes so changes can be reverted easily if required. **

Look & Feel, Framework Pages and Portal Navigation

I hope the documentation above sheds some light on your query and offers the guidance required.

If you have anymore questions please do not hesistate to ask me.

Kind Regards & All The Best

Troy Cronin - Enterprise Portal

vdurgarao09
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Troy Cronin,

Thanks for your replay.

But i need to do  netweaver administrator login page i need to be change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here you go... Customizing the Logon Screens - Portal - SAP Library

This should help you.

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

As per your requirement, you will have to customize "com.sap.security.core.admin" par file.

Please download the above par file for doing the desired changes.

Please take a back up of the original par file before doing the changes and deploying it on the server.

You can browse and download the PAR file from the following portal location :

System Administration->Support->Portal Runtime->Browse Deployment-> browse par file.

Please let me know in case you require any additional help.

Regards,

Anurag

vdurgarao09
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank for your replay Mahesh

Your shared Standard logon page in portal customization.But Administrator logo time his using this URL http://portal:port/nwa so that time his getting Standard logon .But we are using customized com.logon.par this one,Here default page not working .Admin User login time his using http://portal:port/nwa  but this one SAP Standard So i want to change in this par file.So tell me  where i can get? or both same logon par file means that one tell me.but i checked entry par file level that is not there.that'y i am asking please tell me.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

Download the PAR file as mentioned above in my post.

Regards,

Anurag

former_member184059
Contributor
0 Kudos

In previous versions of the NetWeaver Enterprise Portal, like NW 7.0X, there was a separation between the Portal Logon Application and the J2EE Engine Logon Component, hence there were distinct steps to customize each logon screen. These steps can be found on the following SAP Help documents:

For the engine: Configuring the Logon Screen

For the portal: Customizing the Logon Screens

In NW releases 7.3X and 7.4 the Portal no longer has a dedicated logon application and the AS Java Logon Component is the only one used to access both the Engine and the Enterprise Portal.

In NW 7.3X and 7.4, the Enterprise Portal no longer has its own logon page. Instead it uses the AS Java logon component, so in order to develop a custom logon page you must follow the steps described on SAP Help Developing a Custom Logon Screen.

vdurgarao09
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag Gwari,

i was checked.But the par file is not available.Where i can get ..My SAP Portal Version 7.0 SP12.

Please can you share the Path or file ....?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

Ask your BASIS team to provide the PAR file from the portal server .

It should be present under the folder -

usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.security.core.admin

Regards,

Anurag

vdurgarao09
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Your given path level not available.what i can do..?

solmanninja
Discoverer
0 Kudos

What if I want to upload a Picture(.jpg/.png) at my NetWeaver Java Login Page as a Background Image