cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to filter multiple

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL

How do we filter multiple values in the Analytical few in the Hana studio .

We have requirement to create a report to show sales with promotion and sale without promotion using POS SALES table /POSDW/TLOGF in the HANA Studio .

I have created one analytical view and filtered the sales data by keeping filter on Record Qualifier "5" and Record Qualifier "11" . So that i can get the Sales with Discount now i want to have sales with out discount as well . i have created another analytical view with Discount type " not equal to 11" . but when i combine both these views in the calculated view i am not getting proper results.

Can you kindly help us on this if i missed any of the steps.

Thanks

Raghu

pfefferf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

please can you add a little bit more details to your question, especially what you mean with "not getting proper results". As the people here do not know your requirement, they cannot know what is right or wrong.

It would be great if you could add an example and maybe some screenshots of your views.

Regards,
Florian

PS: You know that Analytic Views are already obsolete for quite some time? For new projects you should only use graphical calc. views.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian & Team

Thanks for your reply , you can consider me as toddler in SAP HANA . Here i go with my requirement on high level and kindly suggest how to go further as per your expertise.

Requirement: To calculate Average Daily Sales with promotions and without promotions and send this info to ECC from CAR2.0.

I have external view with below fields

Field Name Field Description Remarks MATNR Article Number WERKS Site BASE UOM Unit of Measure ADS30 w promotion ADS Last 30 Days with promotion based on the sales quantity ADS30 w/o promotion ADS Last 30 Days without promotion

based on the sales quantity

ADS60 w promotion ADS Last 60 Days with promotion

ADS60 w/o promotion ADS Last 60 Days without promotion

ADS90 w promotion ADS Last 90 Days with promotion

ADS90 w/o promotion ADS Last 90 Days without promotion

ADS180 w promotion ADS Last 180 Days with promotion

ADS180 w/o promotion ADS Last 180 Days without promotion

First_Date_Sale Article First Day Sales

This is the Date which is to calculate the ADS

( First date when the article is sold in the Store )

Date Transaction date Business date also ADS date

I have tried using the Analytical views . As you mentioned those or obsolete so there is no point i waste your time looking into it

FYI : it was working fine for sales with promotions by filtering on record qualifier "5" and "11" from the /posdw/Tlogf table. Got stuck where i need to filter the sales without promotion . how to get the sales without promotion and combine with sales with promotion and send them to the external view

Hope you can answer with solution . Looking forward for your reply

Thanks

Raghu

write2ib
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

When you say, you are want the sales without promotion. Say, If a transaction receipt has got line items with both discounted and non discounted items. When you say that you want to filter the sales without promotion, do you want to remove the line items with promotion and just want the line items without promotion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ibrahim

Answering to your question .

IF same transaction as two line items 1) line item A one with discount and 2) line item B without discount .

Line item 1 Sales Qty will be updated ADS 30 ; or 60 or 90 or 180 With promotion Fields

Line Item 2 Sales Qty will be updated to ADS 30 or 60 or 90 or 180 Without promotion Fields

Hope i answered your question correctly . kindly let me know if any further questions

write2ib
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

i hope you didn't get my question.

To answer your question

how to get the sales without promotion ? - The following filter will exclude the promotion line item from each transaction receipt

AND "RECORDQUALIFIER" IN ('5')
AND "PROMOTIONID" ='' AND "ITEMDISC"='0')

Hope this helps.

View Entire Topic
candy_zhan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I would recommend you two notes first:

2618790 - graphical view modeling in SAP HANA - how to avoid unexpected results

1857202 - SQL Execution of calculation views

Most cases, the wrong result could because our misunderstanding of calc engine.

If not the case, you can upload a couple of screenshots, for better understanding your expectation.

Best regards,

Candy